Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week 2


After a computer melt down, finally I write again. Have to say it probably won't flow as well now that I have to catch up on 4 days!

Wednesday
I caught up with my friend at a shopping centre and ate from the food court which has to be one of my worst places to eat from. I decided to go with subway and ordered a 6 inch w/meal roast chicken. (no cheese, just salad & sweet chilli sce) I managed to eat it slower than normal while sipping on a bottle of water. I did however have a bite from one of the kids choc chip cookies that was left over but managed to stop at that and throw the rest in the rubbish. Phew, not so bad this time.

Thursday WEEK 2

My moods are all over the place & feeling pretty down today (oh to be a female!) and have no idea why. I have had a good couple of days but seem to just have no drive today.
Managed to do only half hour exercise, slack I know but better than sitting on my butt.
Every time I saw my reflection in a shop window or car reflection, I kept thinking 'gee girl you got a way to go yet'. I know I am just sabotaging my efforts and need to stop it.
Another reason could be due the fact that I found myself in a change room trying on bathers! Eeek
Much to my procrastination I had to do it and it wasn't pretty let me tell you..
Why?
I had rushed into our local plaza to the supermarket and on the way out noticed a stand with two ladies promoting swimming lessons. Two minutes of chatting with them and I had signed up my 20 month old daughter for a class first thing Monday morning. I had wanted to sign her up from 6 months old but put it off due to my own body issues. It's bad enough holding myself back but to hold her back from learning experiences isn't fair sooo that is how I came to standing in front of a full length not very flattering mirror.
Will wake up feeling better tomorrow I am sure. x

No comments:

Post a Comment